Sunday 10 September 2017

Very flowery wedding card in a box

Good afternoon!

Today quite late for me but I've been really busy since early morning sorting out my Facebook page- a lot of changes up there! :)

So today again I want to show you wedding card but this time very flowery and in elegant box!

For the purpose of this card I made a box myself using thick plain paper from Paperconcept which I finished off with flowery and pink paper pad from The works. I've also added stitched nesting square dies from Crealies, chipboard from Crafty moly and some pearls from Paperconcept. To make a card itself I used ready base from Craft UK Limited, the same paper pad from The works. Then I've used Prima Marketing doily cutting die and nesting circle dies. Finally I finished it off with beautiful roses partly from Wild Orchid Crafts and I am roses.

Hope you like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment