Thursday 21 September 2017

Pastel flowery wedding card

Hello!

Today quite late but I wanted to show you my latest wedding card. New idea due to new cutting die! :) Card is very elegant, pastel and with my favorite flowers.

To make this card I used white paper base from Craft UK Ltd which I decorated with flower paper from Galeria Papieru, As if in a dream II collection. On the top I've used The Promise paper from Trimcraft. The same paper was used to cut out scalloped heart and plain heart with Marianne Design cutting die. From plain and pearlised paper from Paperconcept I did cut wedding dress and suit. Then I've decorated it with beautiful sentence chipboard from Ego craft and finished it off with pastel flowers partly from Wild Orchid Crafts and partly from I am Roses.

Hope you like it!
My card is taking part in challenges:



4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for playing at our challenge at Scrap Shop, hugs xxx Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!
    Thanks for playing at our challenge at Scrap Shop!
    All the best,
    Agata

    ReplyDelete