Monday 4 September 2017

30th birthday card for man

Hello!

Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was cool but unfortunately it was the end of my holiday at the same time... so I am a wee bit down and have to get back to normal routine! :)
Look at my latest birthday card for 30th birthday! I really like how this card turned out as I need to admit I did struggle a bit with aqua/ fishes/ DIY theme! Recently I found out some great paper pads at The Works and I just fall in love with them! Already got like 4 different collections! 

So to make this card I used Trendy Blue Lifestyle pad from The works, my favourite stitched nesting squares cutting dies from Crealies and I've used letters from X-cut dies. Finally I did add some great tools chipboards from Crafty moly/ Crafty enjoyments.

How you like it? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment