Monday 22 January 2018

Wild party 1st birthday invitations

Morning!

Hope you had a great weekend and even better week ahead of you! :)

Today I wanted to show you 1st birthday invitations I've made for my really good friend's son Maciuś. She asked me for Invitations that will be a good connection to the cake theme she already planned. The cake was mint and white with cute fox and beautiful tipee! And as I love fox cutting die I knew together with my friend (or her idea and my work and imagination) we will create something special! :) And I do believe we did! Ohh.... the overall party theme is WILD PARTY! :) That sounds really exciting!

Let me show you this adorable 1st birthday invitation with little fox! To make them I've used white paper base from Craft UK Ltd. which I decorate with eco paper from Paperconcept and striped paper from Galeria Papieru. Then I've cut out name with Craft Passion Alphabet dies using various papers. Next I've added a layer of white plain paper (from Paperconcept) to make brighter and plain background. Then I've cut out big turquoise triangle from Piątek Trzynastego paper and two smaller to make tipee "doors". Believe me or not but at this point I had to use my imagination and to make tipee support sticks I've used.... yep! wooden toothpick that I've divided into smaller pieces and glued together with hot glue. The I've decorated tipee with Nuovo pearls from Tonic Studios. Finally I've cut out fox, then I've also added balloon cut out with docraft cutting die and added number 1. As a nice final touch I've added white string to attach balloon to fox. 

Hope you like it! I really do! And I even made a birthday card for little Maciuś which should slightly match the invitations but.... that I will show you shortly! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment