Thursday 18 January 2018

Pastel heart card for grandmother

Hi!

How are you? How's your week going? I'm busy with some of my craft projects however I do have some issues :(. Unfortunately it looks like my Sizzix Big shot Plus cutting machine is slowly giving up :(. And honestly I'm really disappointed as I'm not using it that much and I've only bought it about 5 months ago :(. Really, really disappointing. I've heard a lot about the problems with the bearing but I though it is only a problem when machine is used a lot... so I guess temporarily I'm coming back to my old, always working, Cuttlebug :) and probably shortly I will be looking for a A4 replacement for this Sizzix rubbish :(.

But let's get back to today's card! Again something for grandparents! actually for grandmother :). Very lovely, pastel and a wee bit shiny card with beautiful heart. Look at the flower paper- I've tried to do few pictures from different angles so you can easily see the shiny elements. It look slightly like chameleon effect! Really nice! As usual I've used white card base from Craft UK Ltd that I've decorated with Trimcraft papers. In the centre I've cut out bigger heart shape so it will make a beautiful frame for smaller heart with the Crafty moly stamp. Finally I've added cute foam roses I got from ebay long time ago and finished it off with leaves from Creative expressions die.

What do you think? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment