Monday 15 January 2018

Brown and turquoise card for grandfather

Hello!

Hope you had a good weekend! Mine was a wee bit short as I was working on Saturday... but I still managed to do a lot! Not crafting though but a lot of other important things that I was meant to do since couple of days. So I'm quite happy for the work done!

Today just quick post as I wanted to show you this card I've made for grandfather's day which we will celebrate in my home country on the 22nd of January :). 

To make this card I've used card base from CraftUK Ltd, which I've decorated with brown and turquoise paper from Galeria Papieru (bought from Na strychu). Then I've added wooden themed paper from Trimcraft that I've cut out with Crealites stitched nested square die. On the small square I used stamp from Crafty moly. As a final touch I added some studs and few brown/beige and turquoise flowers from I am roses and Wild Orchid Crafts. Little leaves are from Martha Stewart hand punch made out of pearlised paper from Paperconcept.

Hope you like it!


No comments :

Post a Comment