Thursday 9 November 2017

Silver and glamour wedding invitations

Hello!

Today I wanted to show you wedding invitations I've made as special order. It was all customised and discussed at every step. I need to admit it turned out beautiful!

To make this invitations I've used white pearled paper from Paperconcept, which I've decorated with decorative paper also bought from Paperconcept. Then I've cut out square with decorative silver paper I bought from my local craft store. And added another pearled paper square with addition of white and gray ribbon from Paperconcept and little buckles bought from eBay.

These invitations are really glamorous and elegant. You open them like a book and they have nice sentence at the back as well. Unique project, simple, elegant and really classy.

What do you think? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment