Monday 6 November 2017

Christening invitations for god parents

Morning!

How was your weekend? Mine went so quickly! Probably partly because I was working on Saturday but the rest was just relax and craft!

Today I wanted to show you one of the latest christening invitations I've made. There is a whole set- invitations for all other quests, special invitations in a box for god parents and decorative frames with thank you note for god parents. But today I will only show you god parents invitations, the rest will be later on :).

To make them I've used white plain and pearlised paper from Paperconcept. For invitation I used white base from Craft UK Ltd which I've decorated with beautiful blue paper with little stars from Galeria Papieru (bought from Na strychu). Next I've cut out frame with Piątek Trzynastego Paper and added white pearled frame from cArt-Us cutting die. Then I've cut out little boy angel and printed digi stamp made by Digi Stemple which I cut out with nested circles Nellie's Snellen cutting die. Finally I've added few drops of pearl drops from  Nuvo Tonic Studios.

Boxes are handmade with white paper from Paperconcept and to match invitations I've used the same paper from Galeria Papieru, the same frames with Piątek Trzynastego Paper and I've cut out little baptized baby.

Hope you like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment