Wednesday 11 October 2017

Welcome little one stork card

Hello!

Today I want to show you cute pastel card to welcome little one! Most recent card in which I really wanted to use stork cutting die :). As for a little girl I wanted this card to be cute, delicate and slightly pink. Finally I did choose pink and grey theme.

To make this card I've used white paper base from Craft UK Ltd., then I've added pink chequered paper and grey with white dots paper both bought at Ally Pally. In the center from white pearlised paper from Paperconcept I've cut laced doily with X-cut die. Next I've build stork with baby bundle. Then I've cut out baby girl name with Craft Passion die. And finally I finished it off with few drops of Nuovo Pearl Drops by Tonic Studios.

Hope you like it! Let me know! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment