Monday 23 October 2017

Gold Christmas card

Morning!

How was your weekend? :) Mine as usual very busy and very creative! Today I want to show you one of my first Christmas card this season. Done it around August! but didn't want to publish it and be earlier than Tesco or Sainsbury with Christmas theme! :)

Ok so lets get back to today's card! Today another one for christmas! Rather simple and plain but so elegant due to it's simplicity and gold accents. Did you already started Christmas cards on your own? :)

To make this card I've used white base from Craft UK Ltd. and then I've added gold mirror effect paper I've bought from The Range and decorative paper pad from Poundland. Next I've cutted 2 size of decorative frame and again 2 size of tags. In the center I've added Christmas tree chipboard from Na strychu and I finished it off with red and gold rhinestones bought from Paperconcept.

How do you like it?

No comments :

Post a Comment