Friday 4 August 2017

Wedding card in a box

Morning!

What would you say about this purple very flowery wedding card in a box? It was probably one of the first time I used wood theme paper and contrast dark colors for wedding card but I honestly love it! I was afraid it will be too dark but with all this flowers and light wood it's just amazing! :) Idea was simple- "elegant wedding card with names and date", no specification with colors, theme or inspiration.

To make this card I used UHK Gallery Autumn in Avonlea and craftandyoudesign Lavender Garden papers and many paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Iamroses. I may surprise you but white box I made myself! :) Cutting dies I used on the cover of box come from Marianne Design (heart) and Rosy Owl (text)

Hope you like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment