Thursday 17 August 2017

Wedding anniversary flowers card

Morning!

Lets take a look at my newest wedding anniversary card. I made it for my best friend 3rd anniversary. Concept was really simple but I've used products that either I haven't used before or used very rarely. Probably by now you can say I really like to challenge myself and I'm trying to use more and more products that I already had but never used them before! I really like it :) at least I have explanation for my husband to buy new stuff as "I'm using them all! so I need more" :).

To make this I used paper from Paperconcept, I added rose paper from paper pad I bought long time ago from The works I believe, then I used one of my newest net cutting die and lady and lord profile die and I finish it all of with Nuvo Crystal Drops from Tonic Studios and paper flowers partly from Wild orchid Crafts and Iamroses.

Hope you like it!

3 comments :