Monday 12 February 2018

Birthday card with leaves wreath

Good Morning!

Hope you are well! I'm recently filled with Holy Communion and Christening Invitations but also found some time to do some birthday card and other projects :). Not too bad overall!

Today I wanted to present you this birthday card I've made recently. The main part of this card is leaves wreath that I recently got and really wanted to use. I used card base from Card UK Ltd., which I've decorated with paper from Galeria Papieru and Trimcraft. Then I've added chequered stripe from Galeria Papieru. Next step was to make this wreath that I've glued to the card with hot gun. Then I've added few colorful flowers partly from Iamroses and Wild Orchid Crafts and white lace. I finished it off with chipboard from Ego Craft

What do you think? :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment