Tuesday 5 December 2017

Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!


Morning!

How are you? Getting ready for Christmas? :) As it is December already I'm actually thinking of getting a christmas tree very, very soon! :) I love Christmas, seriously. There is no other time in a year when there is this magical home and family spirit :). Don't get me wrong I love my family and we are really good to each other but Christmas time is just special! :) And I'm counting days now as in less than 3 weeks I'm driving back HOME for Christmas! :) Can't wait! :)

And to get it this magical spirit...I would like to show you really nice, sparkling card. Simple, classy and really, really nice!

To make this card I've used white card base from Craft UK Ltd., which I've decorated with red glittery paper bought in Walmart back on my holiday in June. Then I've added beautiful green chequered paper from Galeria Papieru and little bit of beige paper from Trimcraft. Next I've decorated it with Christmas shed chipboard bought from small local craft shop back in Poland. And finally I finished it off with red ribbon from Hobbycraft and white stripe with christmas wishes.

Hope you like it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment