Monday 15 May 2017

Simple birthday card for cars fan!

Hello,

Today I would like to present you my newest card which I made for my brother 35th birthday. He loves cars and motorbikes and everything about them. But as my other brother recently got a card with a motorbike on it- this time I had to change it so there is car!

To make it I used paper pad from Dovecraft- Back to Basics True Blue, different sizes of stitched circles cutting dies, car cutting die, numbers cutting dies and Craft Passion alphabet tags cutting dies.

Do you like it?

Personally I am really glad with the end result :). Simple, classy and really nice!




My card is taking part in challenges:



3 comments :

  1. Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu SCRAPCAFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajnie spersonalizowana kartka. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu ScrapCafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Scrapcafe.

    ReplyDelete